Many of the CDC recommendations for controlling the spread of Corona virus are everyday precautions we already take. Here’s what you should know about Girl Friday Cooking Co.:
- For the delivery service portion, we only offer single serve, individually packaged, grab-and-go containers.
- We do not use third party delivery services like Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc. which allows us to make sure all our drivers are Food Safe Certified and abide by our policies for health and sanitation.
- Moving forward, all our delivery drivers will put on single use gloves after each delivery
- As always, we will continue to maintain proper hand washing procedures within our kitchen among our staff.
- Inside, all counters, equipment handles and faucets are being sanitized hourly during hours of operation.
- As always, all our produce and applicable perishables are washed and stored in accordance with local health code regulations. We are licensed and inspected by the County of Washington and our past health inspection reports are available on the County's website.
- Employees are now required to leave coats, bags, etc. outside the kitchen. Phones, headphones, etc. must all be sanitized at the point of entry. Outside water bottles, food, etc. are all banned.
We know that you rely on us for more than just great food and a friendly smile. The health and safety of your workplace, as well as ours, is of the utmost priority to us. We value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to provide the services you need. As always, let us know if you have any concerns or questions.